Don't you just want to cuddle with one of these! Keegan showing Keeley how to "gently" pet the chicks.
Keegan's class has new friends! The kiddies had eggs in their room last week. AND this week they have cute little fuzzy chicks! Aren't they adorable? Mrs. Diehl had open house tonight and we were able to visit the new friends. I'm so thankful we made it out of there without Keeg's or Keeley saying "can we take one home?" They were so cute, I might have said "yes!" And of course I couldn't resist a few extra pictures from tonight's fun!
Keegan and Mrs. Diehl. She is absolutely awesome! We have been so blessed!
Today Keegan gave an oral report (presentation) about Lobsters in class. Mrs. Diehl said he did very good. I will post pictures of his Lobster costume as soon as I get it back. He looked so adorable in it when he tried it on! He worked so hard on his presentation and we are so incredibly proud of him. Keegan was pretty proud of himself as well! The first thing he said when he came in the door was "Momma, I got an A+!"
YIPEE!!!
If you haven't checked out the Embrey's website (the link is to the right) you have to do so. They have their girls in Antigua (visiting LeeAnne and Emily). The girls are just beautiful! Also, check out the Potocniks' site. They have their little girl home (she's from China) and she is so precious!
We haven't heard anything new regarding Otoniel. I'm hoping for news soon (or pictures!). Thank you all for keeping him in your prayers!
We love you Otoniel!






0 comments:
Post a Comment