CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST

We received the following e-mail yesterday from our agency director, Lymaris. Her husband is currently in Afghanistan. Please join with us in praying for her and her family (as well as the families of the soldiers who lost their lives and all of our soldiers)...

I know many of you are praying for my husband in Afghanistan. Today I received really bad news from him, as two of the men in his group were killed yesterday by an IED. He had gotten to know one of them, so this is really demoralizing. He asked for prayer, so I reach out to all of you, our TOWA family, to please keep him and his fellow men in your prayers.

His name is Luis and again, please pray for all of them. I can't imagine trying to keep my life normal while my husband's in Afghanistan. Lymaris does so much for the families who are with TOWA. Please join with me in giving back to her.

Dear God, I pray that you will continue to be with Luis, Lymaris and their children during this most difficult time. Be with Luis who has experienced this personal loss and with all of the families who have lost their loved ones. Give them the strength and courage they need to continue. Be with all of our brave soldiers who have been away from their families to help give others a chance for a better life. God, bring them all home soon. Bring them all home safely. God bless them all. Amen

0 comments: