CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

BIRTH MOTHER INTERVIEW IS COMPLETE!

I'm absolutely thrilled to add this to our blog today!!! This morning I checked my e-mail first thing and saw that Lymaris had e-mailed the following VERY early this morning (I don't think there is a woman who works harder).

Hello Felicia, The birthmother's interview was conducted today(Wednesday). Thank God we got a pretty smooth and quick apppointment.

This a another very big step! What a wonderful way to start my day! YIPEE!

Thank you GOD!!!

5 comments:

Armstrong's said...

Yea! Every step is one step closer to getting him home! Yea for progress!

Pat and Lee Anne said...

Isn't that a great feeling to know that she's once again signed off?!! Awesome!

Lee Anne

dawn said...

Congratulations!! I know what a relief it was to have our SWI completed. What a great week for you!!! Hopefully the Embassy will pick up the pace and we all will be in PGN soon!

Dawn

Dana said...

YEAH!!!! So so happy for you! I know it must be a great feeling to get through these two milestones! Especially to have the birthmother sign off again! Soon soon Otoniel will be with his forever family - YOU!

Dana said...

Ok, Felicia, sorry, I forgot my blogger ID doesn't show my name because I use it to post on my secret pal's blog. Jan DTC SP is me!

Dana Whittall