I am absolutely pinching myself right now to make sure I am awake and not dreaming! Emily called me today from Guatemala (THANK YOU EMILY!) to let me know she had heard we were pre-approved!!! I called Lymaris (since Greg was not able to check his e-mail at that moment) and she confirmed it (THANK YOU LYMARIS!) I cannot believe it! We began waiting for this last week and received it this week! OH MY GOSH!!! I really thought it would be closer to the end of May before we received this! INCREDIBLE! AMAZING! I AM THRILLED... ABSOLUTELY THRILLED! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Next stop... PGN!!! WOO HOO!!! YIPEE!!!
THANK YOU, GOD!!! HE NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME! :)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
PRE-APPROVAL!!!!
Posted by Greg and Felicia Huff at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
AWESOME! Congrats you guys! Pat
YEAH!!!! Congrats to you!
Dana
Congratulations on PA!! I am so excited that things are moving faster! I will be praying for continued movement for all of our cases! They all need to be home!!
Dawn
Post a Comment