CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

WE ARE RESERVED!!!

Well, folks... All hotels and flights are booked for our June trip to Guatemala! I started getting worried when I began hotel shopping in Antigua. Nothing was showing available for the dates I wanted to be there (and I didn't want to pay a small fortune to stay there either!). Since we're arriving in Guatemala on June 11th, I wanted to be in Antigua on the 12th and wanted to leave on the 15th. That's not going to work out. Instead, we'll be in Antigua on the 13th and leaving on the 15th. That's just one less day so I'm fine with that. The main thing is we wanted to be with friends for Otoniel's birthday! Thank goodness that will happen! June is really not that far away! I'm VERY excited!

GUATEMALA, HERE WE COME!

2 comments:

Pat and Lee Anne said...

I bet you are chomping at the bit" to get down there! I know Lee Anne and Emily can't wait! Have fun planning! Pat

Armstrong's said...

See you soon!!! :)