CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

PREVIO!

I received word from our agency that Otoniel's case is out of PGN. However, he is out with a previo. The bad news is that it is regarding his birth certificate and a new birth certificate has to be obtained. RENAP (the company now doing b.c. in Guatemala) is taking forever so that means our wait may be quite lengthy. However.... this is progress - no matter how frustrating. I pray that this "wait" will be short. Please pray with me. Please pray that our boy will be home soon.

Now it is certain that Greg will be making a September trip to see our precious boy. Maybe this was God's plan all along! After all...why should I be the only one who was blessed to meet and spend time with this precious boy! :)

3 comments:

dawn said...

UUGGHH!! I am so sorry!! I just found out that Erick received a previo also! I know how frustrating and sick this makes you feel. I have been consumed in prayer the last few day, will add Otoniel to the "Back into PGN list with Caterin, Erick, and Naidelin. I would love to talk with you when you get some free time! I am considering making plans to foster Caterin when Cindy gets PINK.

The Heinrichs said...

This stinks!!! But I am praying this is resolved very quickly!

Todd and Nicole said...

We are so sorry to hear about the previo. This process can just get so frustrating. Today, my focus has once again been on the verse - I call on you God for I know you will answer me. Give me an ear and hear my prayer. We just have to keep remembering we are not in this alone.
Nicole (& Todd)