CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

RANDOM PICTURES WHILE WE WAIT...

We have not heard anything yet regarding Otoniel. I really wasn't expecting to, but am hoping we might hear something this week (it has been taking about 3 weeks after birth mother interview). I sent him a package on Monday (I try to send something every 2 weeks) and kept thinking ...it won't be long and he'll be home. I truly believe this. :)


Meanwhile... I'm posting pictures of Keegan's birthday celebrations and various others. Enjoy! :)

Saturday's Party and Grandma Bonnie's and Grandpa Jim's


"Ms. Melody" and Keeley Sis and Joe

Otoniel's proud Mommy and Daddy


Monday at Red Lobster...

Not much left of our lobster friend...First day of school... I'm not sure if he was fully awake! :) Making cupcakes for the sleepover fun!
Sleepover fun!
Can they be any cuter! :)


Today Greg and I took Keegan and Keeley up to the school to play a little bit of soccer. Within 5 minutes Keeley was crying because... in her own words "Daddy took the ball from me" (not sure if she quite understands the concept of the game yet!) :)


After 10 minutes Keegan had bit the dust and had an ouchy on his knee. He was okay until he saw that it was bleeding! Once we told him to wash it with water he was better.


We actually did manage to play soccer and had a great time. The weather has been so wonderful this August and has definitely spoiled us!

I pray we will hear something this week (and I won't be surprised if we have a previos - I'm preparing myself for it just in case). I pray we will be out of PGN soon and I pray that Otoniel will be home soon. I keep thinking about his little kisses and hugs and his little "happy dance" and it makes my heart sing!





4 comments:

dawn said...

I'm praying that this is the week for Otoniel! I want an OUT without a previo! Please Lord, bring home our children soon!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of you guys! How cute are they!? Praying for you this week!
Emily

Pat and Lee Anne said...

Great pics! Man, I can tell Keegan has grown since we first met him 7 months ago! Keely still looks sweet and petite. God's timing/plan are perfect...I just hope it's soon! Take care, Pat

The Heinrichs said...

I sure hope you get some good news this week!!! Your kiddos are so cute and I am sure you can't wait till you get to watch all three of them playing every day!

Praying for you~Deanna