It has now officially been 3 weeks since the birth mother interview. We should be hearing something soon. Tick tock goes the clock as we wait. I have to tear myself away from the computer and my e-mail because I have things to do! Then I find myself pouncing on the computer after I've been away from it for a few moments only to be discouraged by NO NEWS! Then I get sad... Then I get hopeful again! MY GOODNESS!!! AM I A MESS OR WHAT?!?
This scripture came to me today in an e-mail...
"Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again, my Savior and my God! "
~ Psalm 42:11
I needed this today! Isn't it amazing how God speaks to us!!!
I love you, little Otoniel! I'm praying it won't be long!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK...
Posted by Greg and Felicia Huff at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
The definition of insanity, "doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result." I really think that I am borderline insane! Others think I have reached insanity....
I'm keeping all of us in prayer because God is our only hope! As the God of hope, He can fill us with all joy and peace in believing so that we may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
Dawn
Post a Comment