Oh, how I love long weekends! It's nice to get them every now and then. This weekend Greg's brother, wife and their two daughters came up to spend Labor Day with us. This has been kind of a family tradition starting when we first moved here. These weekends always include dinner at our favorite barbecue place and a trip to one of the surrounding town's popular craft fair. We had a great time.
No news regarding Otoniel. I'm hoping that we will hear something about the birth certificate this week. It's frustrating when I can't get a response from anyone! I'm really trying not to worry, get frustrated or stress out about it. trying....TRYING.... TRYING!!!! These labor pains get harder and harder! :)
Here's a few pics from the weekend...
Mike, Sherry & Girls Toni enjoying a good book!
Bailee enjoying a good book also!
Keeley enjoying Keegan's Bakugans! (He didn't know she had them!)
Keegan enjoying his birthday money from Uncle Mike and Aunt Sherry!
Next year at this time we will have Otoniel home. Just knowing this makes me feel better! :)
Monday, September 1, 2008
I LOVE THREE DAY WEEKENDS!
Posted by Greg and Felicia Huff at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Hi Huff Family---
We are praying with you that Otoniel is HOME SOON!
Love,
Potocniks
Post a Comment