CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

SO TIRED!

I'm so tired! I'm tired of the wait; tired of not hearing ANYTHING; tired of the disappointment; tired of getting up every morning thinking "this is going to be the day" only to go to bed thinking "maybe tomorrow"; tired of not holding my little boy; tired of watching the weather and news in Guatemala to lesson my worry and to make sure my son is safe while we are apart; tired of not hearing of any new "OUTS"; and tired of the broken heart I am suffering from.

What a great feeling this was!
Pretty Serious! We were watching the Incredibles!
Here he is riding the "caballo"
Petting the caballo! (THIS ONE WAS REAL!) :)HOWEVER... I'm hopeful! I KNOW the wait will be worth it; I know we will hear something soon; I know the disappointment is only because he's not with me; I know each day I wake up without him will only make me appreciate him that much more; I know it won't be long and I will be holding my son; I know his foster mother is keeping him safe while we are apart; I know there will be more "OUTS" soon; and I know my broken heart will soon be healed. How do I know? Because God has led me down this path - that's how. :)

I praise God for this journey because it has brought me closer to HIM. I praise God because He has brought me new and dear friends who are on a similar journey, some whom I have never physically met but know their story as well as my own - some whom I have met and have known before the journey and love dearly. Thank you God for all of this. You are truly amazing and I love you and thank you so much!

" What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

3 comments:

Pat and Lee Anne said...

I feel like I just read one of David's Psalms...many of which he started out broken, crying out to God, angry, hurt, etc. and then in the end he is praising Him. I love your faith Felicia. I know God smiles on you. Thanks for giving Him the glory. Pat

Katie said...

I hate this for you!! Praying that he comes home quickly!

dawn said...

Love the pictures!! My favorite is the one with Otoniel on your lap - where he belongs! Thanks for the update it really helps with the waiting!

Dawn