I wanted you to know your big brother Keegan thinks about you quite a bit. When he found out we were leaving tomorrow to go to Branson he was a little worried. His first question was "What about Otoniel?" I think he was hoping you would be able to go with us. We explained to him we would take you with us in our hearts because you are not here with us physically and told him we would go again when you come home. Last night he said a prayer for you (he does every night) but this one was even more sincere than usual. He prayed you would come home soon. He has not slept in your bedroom (which will also be his bedroom) because he wants you to be there with him. (Of course the other reason is that he's not real big on sleeping alone and is convinced you'll be with him all of the time.) He straightens your bed regularly and when he puts stickers up on the wall, he makes sure there is one by your bed as well. Occasionally he'll ask me questions like "How tall is Otoniel? Does he eat a lot of ketchup because I like ketchup? How does he say Spiderman again?" and I know he's trying to get to know you as best he can. He's very happy to have you for a little brother and says so quite a bit. He loves you Otoniel. We all do. I just thought you should know.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
This brought tears. What a sweet kid!
Post a Comment