CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

RANDOM PICTURES...

I realized I had not posted any pictures from our Branson vacation, so I thought I'd take a moment to do so. BUT first... Keeley fell tonight and has a big OUCHY on her lip (we actually took her to urgent care because we thought she may need stitches). The doctor cleaned her lip and put her on an antibiotic, but - thank the Lord - no stitches.


This is a picture of the scripture I put on my one of my walls. I absolutely love it!


Here's a few photos from Keegan's soccer camp , guarding the goal and with his friend Brock...

Keegan getting his medal from T-ball and he and Keeley playing games. David was having a great time!.

David was home for a week - it was great!!!

AND NOW - OUR VACATION...


On the Train...
Keegan on the track - He came in first both times and is quite the driver!
This little girl loves her daddy!
Keeley getting ready to putt!
Keegan pleased with his shot!


Keegan saw this and said "Look - it's a crack house!" We couldn't help but laugh!
Patiently waiting in line for the roller coaster!
We met up with Greg's family at Silver Dollar City. It was great to see Aunt Judy, Uncle Ronnie, Amy, Brad and their kiddos! Keeley actually got to meet Bob and Larry after their show. Keegan was fine with just hanging back with Daddy!
Keegan and me on one of the rides. He's getting to be pretty adventurous!

I read this scripture today and thought I'd share it...

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Romans 12:12

God is just absolutely awesome! It's amazing how I can go to the bible and immediately find words that speak to me about my struggles and then tell me what I need to do - PRAY!!! :)

I had to remind myself last night that Otoniel is and continues to be God's plan for us and that HE knows when Otoniel will be home. HIS timing is perfect and I need to better at being patient and trusting in the Lord!

1 comments:

dawn said...

Poor Keeley! I hope she is not too sore today! Thanks for the pictures! It looks like you had a great trip. I'm looking forward taking Cindy & Caterin there! The Scripture reference is awesome. I am so thankful that we have hope and the blessing of prayer-a great comfort through this process!
Dawn