We are in PGN as of today!!! Praise the LORD!
I am so thankful to God for this progress!!! Please continue to pray! I believe we can pray our boy home! :)
My Harvest I did not plant you, true. But when the season is done, when the alternative prayers for sun and for rain are counted, when the pain of weeding and the pride of watching are through, then I will hold you high, a shining sheaf above the thousand seeds grown wild. Not my planting, but, by heaven, my harvest - My child. -- Author:Carol Lynn Pearson
We are in PGN as of today!!! Praise the LORD!
I am so thankful to God for this progress!!! Please continue to pray! I believe we can pray our boy home! :)
Posted by Greg and Felicia Huff at 11:11 PM
Guatemala City |
Beijing |
4 comments:
Hooray!! I will pray that your time in PGN is short and sweet- no previos! You have already had too long of a wait to get in. A great start for the weekend!
Dawn
YEAH! This is great news! I am praying you only have a very short stay!!!
Congrats!! Yea! So excited! Praying for you guys!
Emily
Congratulations on this milestone! I'm praying PGN is MUCH shorter than the matching room in China!!!!!
Dana
Post a Comment