Here is Otoniel's birthday dance as promised. It is so incredibly adorable you're going to want to just grab him and hug him!
See, I knew you'd love it! Isn't he adorable!!! This kid can move!
My Harvest I did not plant you, true. But when the season is done, when the alternative prayers for sun and for rain are counted, when the pain of weeding and the pride of watching are through, then I will hold you high, a shining sheaf above the thousand seeds grown wild. Not my planting, but, by heaven, my harvest - My child. -- Author:Carol Lynn Pearson
Here is Otoniel's birthday dance as promised. It is so incredibly adorable you're going to want to just grab him and hug him!
See, I knew you'd love it! Isn't he adorable!!! This kid can move!
Posted by Greg and Felicia Huff at 4:55 PM
Guatemala City |
Beijing |
3 comments:
So precious!!!! I am so glad you got that recorded. It really makes me ache to have our children home. Praying it will not be much longer!
Dawn
MAN, he CAN move! He can cut a rug! Can't wait to have a party when we get them home and have him teach Samuel, Paulo, and Erick those moves! Pat
Oh my...so cute!!! And to have him say Mama on camera melts my heart! What a great little video you have to watch again and again!!!
Deanna
Post a Comment