CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I CAN'T SLEEP!!!

I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight! And although I'm so very excited about seeing Otoniel, my heart is breaking with the thought of leaving Greg and the kiddos for 6 days. It's kind of bitter sweet... if that makes sense. I'm a little nervous about the flight this time. I really hadn't anticipated being on an airplane so soon after China. :)

Our flight leaves at 8:00 in the morning and we will be in Guatemala at 1:10 p.m. My next blog will be from Guatemala City! Friday I will blog from Antigua where I will see Emily and Samuel AND Lee Anne and Erick. I'm looking forward to it! (By the way, Emily, your mom came by and dropped off some things. AND I tortured myself by asking her about her flight!)
:)


But before I leave... I just wanted to shout out a big THANK YOU to the Embreys for having us over on Saturday. It was an awesome time! I thank God for bringing all of us together through this journey.

See you in Guatemala! :)

3 comments:

dawn said...

Praying that you will have an uneventful flight! I am so excited for you and Otoniel! It will be a bittersweet time, especially when you have to leave Otoniel. But remember that it will not be long before you are reunited permanently! This trip will provide precious memories for you and Otoniel to remember forever. Can't wait until I "see" you in Guatemala!

Dawn

The Heinrichs said...

Have an awesome trip! We are a TOWA family too..waiting on Elvia! I will actually be fostering in Antigua starting July 3rd and I think we are going to be neighbors with Lee Ann and Emily!
~Deanna

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am so excited for you....have an amazing time!!! I will be praying for you.