CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DNA TESTING AUTHORIZATION!

Wonderful news from our agency! On Monday, we received DNA testing authorization for Otoniel and he is scheduled to have his DNA test done on Monday, March 24th! YIPEE!!! As much as I am excited about this, I know this will be difficult for both him and his birth mother as they will be brought together for this procedure. I can't imagine what will go through his mind when he sees her after being away from her for several months, and I hurt for him. Please pray for both of them. I know that God will help them through this!

Lymaris also said it would be okay to take Otoniel to Antigua in June when we visit! Another YIPEE!!! I'm so excited because he will have friends (Samuel and Erick) at his birthday party! :) How wonderful!

I've been busy preparing for the Maundy Thursday service at our church. In doing this, I (once again) am humbled by the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for me (all of us). How can anyone feel anything but an overwhelming love for a man who suffered so violently for us and who willingly gave his life so we would be forgiven?!? And I continue to take comfort in the fact that all of this was God's plan for me, just as Otoniel is God's plan for me! Otoniel will be home soon. Thank you God!

3 comments:

dawn said...

Hooray!! I know how exciting it is to have progress!! I will be praying for Otoniel and his birth mother. I am really excited you will be able to go to Antigua!!
May God continue to bless our families!
Dawn

Pat and Lee Anne said...

YIIPPPEEE!!! We are having our DNA done the next day too! I know Emily and Lee Anne will love having some visitors to Antigua. Take care. Pat

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! So excited for you! Typing with one hand so this is short!!