CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DNA IS COMPLETE!!!

We received the following e-mail from Lymaris tonight...

"I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know Eduany's DNA test was successfully conducted today. Everything went well. Once you get the results in the mail, you will be officially waiting for Pre Approval from the US Embassy"

...I am so happy right now it is hard to type!!! We are officially one step closer to our son! THANK YOU GOD!!!

We spent the evening tonight with Dawn and Dorsey (and family) and had a great time! (Thank you Dawn and Dorsey for such a wonderful evening!) Their daughters' room is beautiful! The entire family is leaving for Guatemala on Saturday. They will be spending about a week with their new daughters. How wonderful! They are two blessed little girls to be coming home to such a wonderful family!

Once again... GOD IS GOOD! (Did I mention I was happy?)

3 comments:

dawn said...

Wow!! We were just talking about the DNA test! Good thing Keegan wanted to get home early!! This is so exciting!! Thanks for visiting and hope to have you over again soon!

Dawn

Katie said...

Woo-hoo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YEA! We are so excited for you guys! Seems like things are moving so well. Whitworths had theirs done yesterday (and their court/social worker interview). Can't wait to see you down here in June... really it is just 8-10 weeks away!!