CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

BYE BYE RENAP!!!

We found out today we are out of RENAP!!! This is such wonderful news! Next step is to return to Cuilco (the city where Otoniel was born) and get a new birth certificate. Once that is done we will be able to apply for his passport and have his DNA test done. After the DNA test is done (it is sent to Columbia, Missouri for testing) and received back at the Embassy (could be about 1 to 2 weeks), we'll get PINK. This is the appointment at the Embassy (the final step in the process). Once we're done with the Embassy, we'll get to bring him home!!!

It's not going to be much longer. There is a very VERY slim possibility that this will be done by Christmas - it will most likely be the first week of January. BUT what a wonderful way to start off the new year!!! Thank you God!!!

10 comments:

dawn said...

Fantastic News!!
A great way to start the weekend!!
Celebrate!

Dawn

Katie said...

That's terrific news!! I'm ready for him to come home, I can't imagine how you're feeling at this point!! You're SO CLOSE!!!

Pat and Lee Anne said...

That's incredible news!! CONGRATS you guys!!

Dana said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you guys! I know you can't wait until he is home!

Dana

Armstrong's said...

Woohoo! Congrats- so excited for you guys. You are sooo close! Can't wait to shop for a really noisy toy for him :)

PS Samuel plays with his guitar. A lot.

Kyle said...

So very thrilled to hear your great news! Trusting that the last few steps will go quickly!!
So very happy for you!
Kyle

Guatemala Waiting Parents Group said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!!!
Sue

Living the Good Life said...

YEAH!!!! AWESOME NEWS!!!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO BRING HIM HOME!!!!!!!!
Kayla

Todd and Nicole said...

Wonderful news! You are so close now. What a journey it has been!!!
Nicole and Todd

Daphne said...

I hope you get your BC quick!