CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

OTONIEL'S OFFICIALLY A HUFF!

"Not much longer and I'll be home!!! YIPEE!"

Mayra said Otoniel has a new birth certificate. This NEW birth certificate has his name as Eduany Otoniel Huff and has Greg and I listed as his parents!!! YIPEE!!! The next step is passport and DNA. She hopes to get this done on Monday. I'm praying this will happen. We know there is no possible way for him to be home by Christmas, but are so thankful to God for the fact that we are getting so close!

I've heard from Brenda's (Otoniel's foster mother) daughter twice recently and they are all doing well (outside of colds they have had). Otoniel received the last package I sent and loved the shoes and book (this one was about dads). It's so good to receive e-mails from them and I'm so grateful to Emily for translating for us.

I'm posting a few random pictures I haven't had the opportunity to post before now. Some are from Thanksgiving. There are some of Santa and the kids on the Santa Train (we had a snow day on Wednesday and went to see Santa on the Santa Train that arrived in our little town). The photos of Otoniel are new ones we received on Friday. I was so happy to receive them!

This picture reminds me of some of Keegan's expressions!!!
He received a diploma at a Vacation Bible School kind of thing. They said he did very good and likes to sing!
This is Greg's mom preparing Thanksgiving dinner! It was delicious (as always!)

Keeley is playing "Peek-A-Boo" with Grandpa.
Keeley's quite fond of Aunt Sherry!
Keegan showing Uncle Jeff how to play Nintendo DS
Keegan and Bailee playing their Nintendo's. He loves it when he gets to play with her!
Keegan having fun watching his cousin Jordan play.
Keegan and Keeley showing off one of their many talents... sea shell and spoon "nose" balancing!
Keegan took this picture of Keeley in front of their little Christmas tree. Daddy and Keeley on the Santa train!
Keegan with Santa. He's getting braver. Keeley wouldn't sit on his lap this time.

8 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

I love all the pictures of your family! I am so excited you are so close...and us too!!!

dawn said...

Congratulations!!! Great news! It will not be long now!
The pictures are wonderful. I'm praying that Mayra will get everything done on Monday!
Dawn

Living the Good Life said...

That is such exciting news!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!! Snoopy Dancing for you right now!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the trip and read all about it! Loved all the pictures! Your kids are beautiful! We haven't seen Santa yet this year and Nic keeps asking when! We did have a snow day though, that is like once every 10yrs. around here. :)
Kayla

Guatemala Waiting Parents Group said...

Wonderful news!!! It won't be long now!
God bless your beautiful family.
Sue

Pat and Lee Anne said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN'T WAIT to make a trip to the airport VERY SOON!! Love, Pat and Lee Anne

Kyle said...

So very happy to hear your wonderful news! Soon another precious "homecoming celebration!" We can't wait!!
Love,
Kyle

P said...

Yea! It won't be long---so excited for you!
Love,
Potocniks

Kimberly said...

Congratulations!!! I'm SO happy for you! :)