Well, folks... Not good news. :( We were issued a "previo" from RENAP! Goodness gracious! Mayra is going to try to get this matter settled on Monday. Hopefully we will be resubmitted on Tuesday and it will not be much longer. HOWEVER....this is a pretty good indication that our little Otoniel will NOT be home by Christmas.
On the positive side...it will not be much longer. :) We're very thankful for the process we've made.
Also, I've been tagged again. This one is a bit different...
Pass this on to 5 blogging friends. Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write the 5th sentence, as well as two to five sentences following that. I've been reading the "Twilight" series by Stephanie Meyer and just finished the final book in the series. WARNING... THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT... If you're reading the series (Tara) this could give away something you don't want to know yet... Don't read the part in italics. :)
It wasn't nearly as easy to dance with Charlie. He was no better at it than I was, so we moved safely from side to side in a tiny square formation. Edward and Esme spun around us like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. "I'm going to miss you at home, Bella. I'm already lonely."
Now it's my turn to tag others. So, I'm tagging anyone who reads this and has a blog. It's kind of fun. :)
Saturday, November 29, 2008
UGH! ANOTHER PREVIO!
Posted by Greg and Felicia Huff at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Felicia! Why do you do that to me? You know I want to read...thanks for the alert though!
On a more serious note, so disappointed to hear about little Otoniel! :( I was hoping for your home to be complete for Christmas.
Tara
I am so sorry to hear this news! Praying that you are on your way to Guatemala VERY SOON!
Kayla
So sorry about the previo! This has turned into quite a roller coaster ride! Praying that Otoniel will be home very soon! Still praying we will be in Guatemala together this year!!
Dawn
Post a Comment