CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NO APPTS FOR THE EMBASSY!

We received the following e-mail from our agency today regarding US Embassy appointments for adoptions...

Answer directly from the Embassy below…

We are sorry to inform that we are not going to schedule adoption visa (IR-3 and IR-4) appointments from December 18th to January 2nd.

Regards,
Adoption Unit
U.S. Embassy Guatemala


URGH!!! This means there is absolutely no way to have an appointment on the 28th as we had hoped. It's very hard being this close and receiving this kind of news! I'm kind of frustrated with the US Embassy right now!!

I'm still hopeful that our appointment will be the first week in January. That's what I'm praying for.

2 comments:

Pat and Lee Anne said...

It's so sad that our own government has become so completely apathetic. And I have two siblings that are US government employees. I know they would both agree that the US government isn't always efficient/expediant. We're so sorry for the delay. He'll be here before you know it. Funny how time is....

Armstrong's said...

So frustrating! I know when it gets close to the end that every day seems like an eternity! Glad to hear that his DNA and passport are both done. You are SOOO close. Can't wait! Hope you enjoyed your snowday!