CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

OCTOBER FUN!!!

Here are some pictures I have taken this month. I'm amazed at how fast this month flew by!

Keeley's Field Trip to the pumpkin patch...The perfect pumpkin!!!Where's Keeley? There she is!!! Trunk-or Treating....
Our "pirate ship"
The pirate, storm trooper and lion...Waiting for treats...Have you ever seen a lion this cute before??? Mr. and Mrs. Diehl take us to the "70's". Mr. Diehl worked hours on getting his hair to fluff out like that! :) The pirate's wife with the storm trooper and lion...

Bonnie makes a BEAUTIFUL sumo wrestler.

HALLOWEEN...

"Trick-or-Treat!"
Keegan made a very good storm trooper!
The day after Halloween... "The Day of the Dead"

We began our day cuddling on the couch...

Keeley: "Keegan are you my best friend?"

Keegan: "Yep!"

Gotta love these mornings!

Then we headed out for Keegan's final soccer game of the fall season...Keeley loves soccer!!!
After soccer we headed to the cemetery with Bonnie and Jim. We visited Keegan and Keeley's Great Grandma and Great Grandpa (Bonnie's mom and dad). We were going to fly kites, but it was not very windy. We headed back to the house and I made "fiambre soup". Fiambre is the traditional Guatemalan dish for this holiday. However, I'm not a big fan of it because I'm not big on cold cooked veggies. I've put an American touch to it and have came up with my own recipe. It was pretty good! Bonnie and Jim brought baked bananas and "Day of the Dead" shaped bread. It was delicious!

It's hard to believe it is November already! Keegan wrote his Christmas list last night and Keeley "wrote" hers as well. I'm thinking Santa needs a 2nd job! :)

Last but not least... I have been tagged by Greg's cousin, Amy. Here are the rules...

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post (or however many you want)
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!Enjoy!!!

1. My favorite movies are Cary Grant movies (Penny Serenade is my favorite)!!! (although I haven't watched any in awhile).
2. My favorite thing to do while watching Cary Grant movies is eating Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream (Chunky Monkey).
3. My favorite day of the week is Saturday because that is the day I get to snuggle in the morning with my kiddos. They are so lovable when they first get up! It's even more fun when Greg joins in! I'm looking forward to snuggle time with Otoniel!
4. I have a book in the works (going on about 5 years now). I have a total of 4 chapters written but haven't worked on it in awhile. I hope to one day finish it!
5. I'm extremely scared of water, bridges and crowds! Those are my 3 biggest fears.
6. I listen to Christmas music all year around. Not every day, but every now and then I'll put my Christmas CD's in and sing along. It always makes me feel so good! I'm excited that it will soon be playing on the radios!

(Amy, I'll try to get Greg to do this too)

Now I get to tag others... I tag Emily, Lee Anne, Dawn, Deanna, Kayla and David. Tag, everyone, your it! :)


Happy November everyone! :)

3 comments:

Armstrong's said...

The picture of Bonnie is cracking me up. Tell her I'm very impressed with her costume. Looks like a great weekend. Thanks for tagging me- nice! See you soon!
Emily

Amy said...

Wow - lots of great pictures! It sure looks like you really enjoyed your Halloween.

Your "tag" items were really interesting. I look forward to reading your book. And, I look forward to reading Greg's "tag" items as well.

Living the Good Life said...

October flew by here too! Love all the costumes. Your children are beautiful!!!!

Mrs. Bonnie's costume is a HOOT!!!!
Kayla