I pray that all of you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving. This is the time of year where families get together and give thanks for all they have received.
Well, I'd like to take a moment to list some things I am thankful for this year...
- My wonderful husband, Greg. He's the absolute love of my life! Each year with him just gets better and better!
- My beautiful children - David, Danielle, Keegan, Keeley and Otoniel. I'm thankful for each and every day I have been blessed with them and I pray that soon they will all be in my house at that the same time! (I know David is coming home for Christmas break but unfortuantely, I doubt very much if Danielle will. I am still praying that Otoniel will make it here in time!)
- My family. How wonderful family is and I am so very blessed.
- Bonnie and Jim. Actually, they fall into the family category too. We are so blessed to have them in our lives for so many reason that it would take me an eternity to list out!
- Friends - both new and old. Life just keeps getting better.
- My church family. I don't know what I would do without all of them.
- This adoption journey. Though it has been stressful at times, it has been an amazing journey. Otoniel is such an amazing little boy and we can't wait to bring him home. This journey has also brought special people into my life - some of whom I have never met!
- The blogging world! I love reading blogs! I never knew I could get so involved in other peoples lives! :)
- My children's teachers -both school and church. How wonderful it is to have such an amazing group of individuals who do such incredible things for my children!
- My job. I absolutely love my job. Yes, there are days when I wish I could be anywhere but there - but most of the time I really do love it!
- To my Heavenly Father! When I think of all He has given me I feel so overwhelmed. I can't imagine not having Him in my life.
When I stop an think about it, I really don't think there is anyone who is more blessed than I am! God is so good to me and I am so incredibly thankful!
HAVE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!






0 comments:
Post a Comment