We received a call from our agency today saying we are OUT of PGN!!! I really wasn't expecting this today and it was a VERY pleasant surprise! Thank you God!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Harvest I did not plant you, true. But when the season is done, when the alternative prayers for sun and for rain are counted, when the pain of weeding and the pride of watching are through, then I will hold you high, a shining sheaf above the thousand seeds grown wild. Not my planting, but, by heaven, my harvest - My child. -- Author:Carol Lynn Pearson
We received a call from our agency today saying we are OUT of PGN!!! I really wasn't expecting this today and it was a VERY pleasant surprise! Thank you God!!!
Posted by Greg and Felicia Huff at 4:21 PM
Guatemala City |
Beijing |
10 comments:
Praise the Lord!! I really needed to hear great news to end the week. I am so excited that Otoniel may be home for Christmas! Hopefully we will be able to travel together for pick up!! Have a great weekend!
Dawn
THAT'S AMAZING!!!! Praise the Lord! "It's a boy!"
YES YES YES!!! So excited Otoniel is coming home!!! Time to CELEBRATE!!!
Your news made my day!! Have a GREAT weekend!
Emily
CONGRATS Greg and Felicia!!!!! Oh, and late happy birthday Greg. Praying for a quick RENAP.....Pat
I am so excited about your news and so happy for your family! You are on the home-stretch now! YEAH! Keegan may be learning spanish before we know it!
oops! That last one was from me!
:)Tara
That is terrific news! We are all so happy for you and your family!
I am so incredibly excited for you guys! I check your blog all the time and am just so excited to hear that you are out of PGN. I can only imagine the joy and relief you felt when you received this email. We are praying for the last legs to go quickly.
Leah
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad to hear such WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! Doing a happy dance for you all!!!!
Kayla
Post a Comment