Well... we really have no idea where we are in PGN because the computers have been down for 2+ weeks! This really REALLY stinks! I've heard that some of the computers are working but know there have not been any OUTS this past week. Our dear friends, the Whitworths, have actually been OUT for 2 weeks. However, because of the computer issues their case has not been officially released. Additionally, our dear friends, the Embreys, were told their case would be approved 2 weeks ago and they have not been officially released. The only positive thing I can think of right at this moment is that PGN is still reviewing cases. I pray we have been reviewed and will know something soon. I pray there will be several OUTS this week and I pray our wonderful little Otoniel's case is one of those. :) I also pray that our dear friends, the Armstrongs, will be able to get Samuel's new birth certificate tomorrow or Tuesday. I could use a little good news this week. :)
As this adoption process continues I find myself asking God for guidance, endurance and (most of all) patience. I try not to look at the calendar and I try not to tell myself (anymore) that our son will be home by a certain date. The truth is...only God knows this. I continue to put my trust in Him and pray that He forgives me for "expecting" things on my terms -not His. And as always... I thank Him for His love (no matter how awful I can be at times) and for this journey (no matter how frustrated I get at times).






4 comments:
I know how hard that wait can be. I pray you get "The Call" soon! Just lean on the Lord until then.
We keep praying for you guys---can't wait for the news but please know that His timing IS perfect! 2.5 years of waiting taught us that, if nothing else!
Love,
Alissa
Praying for Peace and for "THE CALL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla
PGN sucks! I hope they get everything working FAST and that there is A LOT of good news SOON!
Post a Comment