CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A BEAUTIFUL E-MAIL!

I received the following e-mail last night from Brenda's daughter (Brenda is Otoniel's foster mother). I just had to share it with all of you! Emily translated for me and the translated version is below. God is truly good to me!!! I wasn't expecting anything like this and it made my heart sing!

"Hola soy Grace hija de doña Brenda la cuidadora de Eduani Otoniel deseando que esten llenos de las bendiciones que da nuentro señor le escribo para contarle que el nene se encuentra super bien el dia de hoy lo llevamos al medico y se encuentra muy sano el la extraña mucho el dice que se quiere ir con su mama le manda un millon de besitos tambien esta muy contento con los zapatos los libros y la ropa que le han enviado muchas gracias este es mi correo por si le quiere escribir al bebe y si desea saber noticias de el puede llamar a mi mama al ..... sin ninguna pena tambien le cuento que nos hemos cambiado de casa nuestra nueva direccion es ....que Dios les bendiga hasta la proxima"

"Hi, I'm Grace, Brenda's daughter- foster mom of Eduani Otoniel sending wishes that you are blessings from our Lord. I'm writing to tell you that the boy is doing very well. Today we took him to the doctor and he's very healthy. He misses you a lot and says that he wants to go with his mom. He sends you a million kisses and he is very happy with the shoes, books and clothing that you sent. Thank you. This is my email if you want to write your baby and if you want to talk to my mom to check on him, here's her #. Feel free to call. Also we have moved and our new address is.... God bless you until we see you again."

Isn't that beautiful!!!!!! Thank you God for this opportunity to hear from our son!

5 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

How sweet!!! Okay next email best say you are O-U-T!!!!

Living the Good Life said...

That is beautiful! Wish we had known that Nic was okay and so loved when we were waiting on him!

Praying he gets his wish to be with his family SOON!
Kayla

dawn said...

What a blessing! I am glad that you are having communication with the foster family. It does help. They seem so caring! I actually received an email from Caterin's foster brother last week. It was comforting.
Praying that we all will get released from PGN soon! Our children need to be home for Christmas!
Dawn

Kimberly said...

That is so wonderful! There are so many kind-hearted people in Guatemala. I am so happy your little boy is in such good hands. I pray you will be together soon!!!

Daphne said...

How perfect is that!!! God loves to place angels in our lives... sounds like your foster family is wonderful!