Pat & Lee Anne, our friends who are currently in Guatemala with their son, started a blog. I've added the link to our site for any who would like to join them on their journey. Lee Anne will be staying in Guatemala with their son until their adoption is final. How exciting for her! Their son turns 1 year old on Feb. 7th. How wonderful that they are both going to be with their son on his first birthday! AND...Great news from friends we met while camping in July. They were waiting for a referral for a little girl from China. Yesterday they received their referral (after waiting approximately 2 years) and today they received pictures. Their darling daughter is 2 1/2 years old and is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for them. They will travel in approximately 8 weeks to bring their precious girl home.
SNOW??? (Quick change of subject)... Word from Gary is that we may actually get a pretty good snow storm tonight. I don't think I will mind having a snow day with the kiddies tomorrow. That's just one more opportunity to post pictures of our sweeties! :)
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
A FEW UPDATES & SNOW???
Posted by Greg and Felicia Huff at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment