CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

100th Day For Keegan!




Today was the 100th day of kindergarten for Keegan! All of the students in his class (and the other kindergarten classes) made posters with 100 items on them. Keegan chose to make 100 paper airplanes (he actually made most of them himself). As you can see, it was a spectacular poster! They also had the option to dress like they were 100 years old. We put baby powder in Keegan's hair this morning (by the time the parade began, most of it had come out) and he wore fake glasses. SO CUTE! I was lucky enough to watch the parade this morning (which consisted of the kiddies with posters in hand parading through the entire school while counting to 100). It was so adorable it almost made me cry. All of the older kids sat in the hallways and watched as the little angels went through. They even participated in the count. Keegan really had fun, but I think his teacher enjoyed it even more! She's absolutely terrific with the children! I stayed to have lunch with Keegan who cleaned up most of his plate! It was a great day.

I've really been thinking a lot about the adoption today. I wish so bad that I would hear something that indicated we were indeed registered with Central Authority! It's about to drive me CRAZY! I spoke with Dawn (also adopting from Guatemala) about my frustrations, concerns and fears tonight. It's so good to have someone you can speak to who is going through the exact same things! I felt better after talking with her and was so very glad she had called.

Pat and LeeAnne (also adopting from Guatemala) are in Guatemala right now. In fact LeeAnne will be staying there until they bring their little one home. I look forward to getting more updates from them!

I can't tell you how wonderful it is having made new friends through this process! Please pray for all of our children! Pray that they will all come home soon.

0 comments: