I am so proud of Danielle! David, Bonnie and I went to graduation and it was wonderful. Keep in mind I haven't seen her for quite some time (definitely not my choice and I miss her terribly). When I spotted her she looked so incredibly beautiful. She glided across the stage and received her diploma and bounced down the stairs back to her chair (so cute!). With over 400 graduates it took quite a while. However, David met her outside where the graduates came out and said she was very happy to see him (he hasn't seen her for just as long - not his choice either). She hugged him and Bonnie. I stayed back because I didn't want to get her upset. I just hope she knew I was there. David was able to get this picture and capture this incredible smile.
She graduated with a GPA of over 4.03 and is just beautiful!
Although this was truly one of the most difficult things I've ever done in my life, I'm so happy I was there and so proud of her.
Congratulations, Danielle. There's not a day that goes by that I do not think about you and miss you. I pray for us and pray that one day you will understand. I pray you think about us too and that one day, you'll come home. I love you so very much.






0 comments:
Post a Comment