CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I-171H - FINALLY


We finally received our I-171H today! We are absolutely THRILLED! Keegan & Keeley are proudly displaying this wonderful form (approval from US Citizenship & Immigration Services -USCIS). We are one step closer to our son!
Notice the new "traffic light" in Keegan's room? Grandpa Jim made this! It turned out absolutely terrific! Keegan loved his new light! I'm sure Otoniel will too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Thank you for the wonderful meal and fellowship! You are a blessing to us and we are looking forward to getting together again.

Dawn

Julie A said...

My name is Julie Alvarado and I received your blog information from Pat and Lee Anne. I met them on my trip to Guatemala in November 2007. I was blessed to have met your son, Eduany, as well. I was enamored with him the first time I laid eyes on him. I am so happy that he will be joining your family. I enjoyed viewing the new pictures of him. He is a remarkable child. God bless you for allowing these children to have a safe, loving home!