CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Guatemalan Dinner!



Last night we were blessed with the company of 4 other families who are in the process of adopting from Guatemala. We are all using the same agency. It was such a wonderful time and a great opportunity to talk with others about our journeys. It always helps to know others who are having the same "labor" pains as we are! We ate Guatemalan food while we discussed our concerns, excitement and love for our children.

I had made stickers for the recipe books I prepared which consisted of the Guatemalan flag with the words "Guatemalan Recipes" beneath it. Keegan immediately wanted two of the stickers when he saw them. He put one sticker above his bed and one above Otoniel's bed! It was so cute! I just had to put a picture of this for all of you to see! He's very excited about his new brother!
I've added new links to our site. These are blogs from other families who are in the process or have recently gone through the process of adopting from Guatemala. I think you'll find them all fascinating! I know I do!

0 comments: